Premium Musician Page Tips
Whether you're a standard musician page user or have upgraded to our premium page service ($60), you'll want to make sure your page is accurate, complete, and looks its absolute best.
For standard page users, make sure you add as much information as possible from your page's update form. You should also upload photos and upload events to Jazz Near You.
A premium musician page comes loaded with features, functionality and benefits
A premium musician page is highly stylized, ad-free, solicitation-free, and will help you sell tickets, sell music, and drive traffic to your website and social pages. It's also highly ranked on a Google search, oftentimes landing on page 1.
Follow these simple steps outlined below to maximize the effectiveness of your premium musician page.
Premium Musician Page Optimization Tips
From your musician page update form...
- Each premium page supports a cover photo. Make sure it's sized to 1600x800 pixels.
- Upload a new thumbnail image. We now allow up to 200x200 pixels.
- If possible, choose a cover image where you are positioned on the right and facing left.
- Enter an email address to activate your CONTACT button.
- Enter your Publicity Firm and/or Management/Booking information under the "Contacts" tab.
- Enter your current location if you teach.
- Add a press quote.
- Upload photos to activate your slideshow.
- Add your DOB (year optional) so you appear on our popular birthday calendar and Born Today pages
- Add Tags and Influencers (up to ten of each)
- Add as many links as you have under the "Links" tab. We support a bunch, including your website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bandcamp, LinkedIn, Soundcloud, Apple Music, Spotify and Wikipedia. We will dynamically present your Twitter timeline from your Twitter link.
- A YouTube video page comes with the premium service, so take advantage of it. Add up to 12 videos.
- Embed your Soundcloud Player, your Bandcamp Player and/or your Spotify Playlist.
- Add your missing albums to your discography section and override the default Amazon button with a link to a page location of your choice (e.g. Apple Music, Bandcamp, your website, etc.).
- Teach or run clinics? Add that information under the "Teaching" tab.
Follow these steps and your musician page will look sharp, make a positive impression, sell music, sell tickets, generate page impressions and drive traffic.
Not a premium page user? What are you waiting for? :-) Upgrade to our premium service today.Upgrade Now